Geonetric was named one of the Coolest Places to Work this morning by the Corridor Business Journal along with 23 other companies from the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City corridor. Before each company accepted their award, a one-minute video played highlighting the culture of that company. The video below was played before Ben got up to accept the award on behalf of Geonetric.
The video does a great job highlighting was makes Geonetric cool. It could easily have gone longer than one minute. Especially when it listed the part about the employees being what really makes the company rock. Here are some other things that we didn’t have time to include in the video:
- We are all about candid, constructive criticism and praise between peers and co-workers.
- Managers don’t improve team performance – teams do.
- Our company-wide monthly meetings are all about transparency.
- We have a no-hierarchy peer-accountable culture.
- Flexibility in our work hours enables us to produce exceptional work.
- It’s OK to have fun at work.
Sound like you’d fit right in? Check out our current job openings and browse the site to learn more about us. If you don’t see a job that matches your talents, send us your resume anyways! We’re always looking for bright, dedicated employees.