Nine years ago, Genesis Health System in Davenport, Iowa, took a chance and hired Geonetric to implement a newfangled “Content Management System” with a series of applications designed specifically for hospitals.
Since then, Genesis and Geonetric have done some amazing work together. Here are some highlights:
- Launched two complete redesigns
- Created one of the nation’s first bariatric patient blogs
- Put urgent care wait times on the Web site
- Constructed an advanced policy and procedures system
- Developed a comprehensive intranet
The goal has been to keep Genesis ahead of its competitors, and the long standing relationship between Geonetric and Genesis has made this possible.
Yesterday, however, the results of our relationship became even clearer: Genesis went live with the first release of our VitalSite Patient Portal Edition that features our most advanced Web-based pre-registration process, secure messaging, and eNewsletter integration. This foundation will be leveraged for significant new capabilities in the future.
Geonetric is built upon strong relationships with our clients – in fact, we’ve never lost a client. These relationships give our clients important advantages:
- Our clients are pushing the envelope: Working together, we challenge our clients to try new things – and they push us to explore new ideas. While many hospitals today are evaluating “Web site redesigns” and “Content Management Systems,” Geonetric and our clients are leading the way into the next stage of eHealth.
- Our clients never stagnate: We’re constantly implementing new technologies and new strategies with our clients – they’re never relegated to “Help Desk” status, as many of our competitors seem to do.
- Our clients share ideas: The clients that are attracted to Geonetric bring a desire to innovate, and together they share ideas and learn what works and what doesn’t.
Geonetric is a 10-year old company, and for the next 10 years, we’ll continue to advance. The Patient Portal release with Genesis is but the first salvo in an aggressive push to revolutionize eHealth by connecting providers and patients in new and valuable ways .