Every month Geonetric distributes Webinars and eNewsletter articles on timely topics in eHealth. And if you’re like me, your to-do list just doesn’t allow you to catch as many Webinars and read as many articles as you want.
That’s why we’ve compiled our “Best of 2009” – a list of the top-attended and top-downloaded Webinars and articles from 2009. The Webinars are available for you to listen to in your downtime… maybe this week while the office is half-empty, you can find time to check out a few.
Geonetric’s top five Webinars of 2009
- Building Real Relationships: Creating a Strategy for Your Social Media Efforts
- Rise to the Top of Search Engine Rankings
- Rethink your Web Strategy: It’s More Than Just Traffic
- A New Vision for Patient Centric Communications: Integrating Web, Patient Portals and Social Media
- Patient Portals: Changing Healthcare One Conversation at a Time
Geonetric’s top five articles of 2009
- Understanding User Experience for Portal Design by Pete Wendel
- Five Reasons Why Social Media Isn’t a Waste of Time by Eric Engelmann
- A Letter to Web Managers Everywhere by Ben Dillon
- A Social Affair: It’s Not All About You by Ben Dillon
- Patient Centered Medical Home by Eric Engelmann
Remember, our articles and Webinars are available 24/7 in our Web site’s resource center. If you’re tasked with researching patient portals or finding ways to improve SEO, don’t forget to check here first. It’s full of the insight and knowledge you need.
Happy New Year and happy learning from Geonetric!