Every month, Geonetric hosts free webinars and distributes free eNewsletters full of articles covering the latest trends in eHealth. Curious to see what topics warranted the most interest in 2010? We were – we love to look back and see what topics really resonated with you, especially as we plan for 2011.
Without further ado, here they are: our top five most-attended webinars and most-viewed articles from 2010.
Geonetric’s top five webinars of 2010
- Use the Web to Build Community Support
- Use Your Site to Support Your Doctors
- Connect with Patients on the Go
- Healthcare Reform: The Biggest New Mover Campaign of All Time
- Keeping it Fresh: A Redesign Roundtable
Geonetric’s top five articles of 2010
- Site Redesign: Sometimes You Need to Start from Scratch
- Incremental Web Site Improvement: Learning from Agile Development and Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- How Do You Use the Web to Support Your Key Service Lines?
- It’s All About the Experience
- Building (Digital) Bridges from Hospital to Physician
You can view our articles, white papers, webinars and more in our eHealth resource center.
Looking forward to 2011, we can’t wait to share more resources on timely topics in eHealth with you. To get started you can view our upcoming webinars on how to manage diverse audiences and multiple web presences effectively.
Happy New Year from Geonetric!