We get to celebrate client website and portal launches all the time – it’s a fantastic milestone as we work together with our clients to build the best in eHealth. The vast majority of our efforts around here goes to our clients, as it should.
But yesterday, we also launched a complete overhaul of our own website, featuring a number of innovative new capabilities and tons of content useful to our industry.
- The site runs on the latest release of our award-winning VitalSite software – making it incredibly easy for our team to update and manage over time.
- The new site is a fully responsive design that beautifully adapts to any platform: desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. Check it out!
- We’re committed to discussing and promoting innovation in the eHealth industry, so we’ve provided a plethora of resources, all available for free to our prospects and clients (or competitors) to learn from, including:
- More than 20 of our free webinars for the eHealth industry, covering topics from patient portals to search engine optimization – all in video, podcast or PDF format.
- Dozens of articles and white papers on complex topics like mobile sites, how to promote service lines online and content strategy.
- Links to all of our client sites – we’re proud of every single one, so we put them all up there – as well as success stories and testimonials.
- We’ve also added lots of new content about the amazing experts on our team and what it’s like to work here.
Take a look, and let us know what you think.