As we head into 2013, Geonetric wanted to take a look back at our biggest conversation starters during 2012. So we compiled our top five most popular webinars, blog posts, and tweets from the past year. Hot topics in eHealth marketing were pretty easy to spot – including mobile, social media, and content. These topics will continue to be important to healthcare marketers in 2013 and Geonetric will be here to keep you informed through our GeoVoices blog, free monthly webinars, Revolution Report eNewsletter, eHealth articles, white papers, and on Twitter.
Geonetric’s top five webinars of 2012
- Intermediate Writing for the Web
- Advanced Social Media
- Promote Your Physicians and Medical Groups
- Principles of Search Engine Marketing
- Everything You Know About Mobile is Wrong
Geonetric’s top five blog posts of 2012
- The Editorial Board: Your Chance to Maintain Consistent Voice in a Siloed Organization
- Infographic: How Health Consumers Engage Online
- Is Facebook the World’s Largest Billboard?
- Content Considerations for Responsive Websites
- Agile Behaviors vs. Agile Culture
Geonetric’s top five Tweets of 2012
- What does PIPA/SOPA mean for healthcare marketers? http://ow.ly/8ydBy #hcmktg #ehealth
- Have you seen @geonetric‘s 2012 company photo yet? http://ow.ly/be4oy
- Nielsen misses the mark on mobile – see how actual mobile visitors are using the sites of 30 health systems: http://ow.ly/aevSU
- Geonetric unveils four new websites for Cedar Rapids non-profits – http://ow.ly/f9Frr @OpOvernight #1mission
- What 10 of the most “effective US health system websites” have in common: http://ow.ly/gurnD #ehealth
Happy New Year from Geonetric!