Social media – it’s a powerful way to communicate. As you’ve probably noticed in your news feed, thousands are participating in a 30-Day Thankfulness Challenge on Facebook. Seems like everyone is sharing all the things they are appreciative of this holiday season and beyond. The client advisory team at Geonetric wanted to join in on the fun so we decided to share what we are thankful for.
We are appreciative of our coworkers!
- My team members make me smile every day, just being themselves, and truly care about me.
- I work with great folks.
- The hand-clapper sounds off when I do something well.
- Our CEO will bring you a pop – or an adult beverage – if you REALLY need it!
We love our software enhancements!
- The simplified creation of calendar forms helps me easily manage forms and clients’ needs.
- An improved deployment process makes us move lightning fast.
- New internal tools help us configure VitalSite quickly and independently.
- We listen to client feedback and implement features we all love!
We are grateful for our clients!
- We help clients do cutting-edge things online.
- Our frequent interactions help us get to know clients and their organizations’ needs.
- Together, we are making a difference in the health of people.
- Clients provide honest feedback that allows us to improve the way we do things.
We thank Geonetric!
- My job allows me to learn, grow, and change. And then change again.
- We have free pop!
- Our casual, flexible workplace is outstanding! I can wear sweat pants to work!
- We’re moving to a new building!
We have many things to be thankful for, and we hope you do too. Happy Thanksgiving from Geonetric!