For years healthcare marketers have followed this plan when developing marketing campaigns. Countless hours are spent putting a comprehensive marketing plan together that starts out by listing all the tactics that will be used to attract prospects. From there creative is developed to tie all the messaging together which leads to a conversion point where the prospect is hopefully converted into a patient.
The conversion point is the most important part of a marketing campaign. So why not focus on that element first and work backwards from there? That is exactly what Ben Dillon, Geonetric’s vice president, introduces in his “Produce Marketing That Matters” article, which appeared in the October 2013 issue of Healthcare Marketing Report.
In this article, you’ll learn lots of tips that will enhance your efforts, like how to:
- Focus on conversions to help prove the value of marketing efforts
- Apply agile marketing principals to marketing campaigns
- Improve landing pages and types of strong conversion points
- Make constant and rapid adjustments to marketing strategies
- Set tangible goals should be set before campaign timelines