Geonetric hired about 20 new employees last year – and with that kind of growth it’s hard to get to know all the new people delivering amazing websites and digital marketing to our clients. That’s why our human resources team decided to introduce new employees and share some interesting (and random!) facts about them.
First up, Cole. Cole joined Geonetric’s content team in January as a Web Content Writer. We asked Cole some pretty important questions in order to get to know him better.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your favorite part about working at Geonetric?
- Where is the most interesting place you have traveled?
- What is your favorite memory of Geonetric so far?
- Give us a little known fact about yourself.
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What’s the last book you read for fun and/or work?
- What’s your favorite show that you’ve binge watched?
- What’s the best #GEOSTANDOUT thing you’ve seen since you started working here?
- If you were a superhero at Geo, what would be your superpower?
I wanted to work at Pizza Hut because I thought it meant you got to eat all the pizza you wanted.
Living and learning about Agile.
Chichen Itza in Mexico.
My hiring process was full of exciting twists and turns.
I never really outgrew my love of professional wrestling. In fact, I’m going to a WWE show in Cedar Rapids on March 5.
It’s a tie between video games and disc golf.
Yes!: My Improbable Journey to the Main Event of WrestleMania by Daniel Bryan and Craig Tello. I wasn’t kidding about #5.
Mr. Robot – I watched all 10 episodes of the first season in probably 12 hours.
I really appreciate everyone going above and beyond during my training to answer my questions and get me up to speed. Don’t think I can pick just one situation or person out.
The ability to summon bowls of trail mix from the first floor to the third floor at any time.
Think you could be our next #GEOSTANDOUT? Check out our open positions!