But if you want to win, you need to know where you stand. How do you compare with other healthcare organizations like yours? Are your results competitive? Do you have the team, partners and budget that you need in order to succeed?
If you don’t know where you stand, you’re in luck! We’re proud to announce that Geonetric has partnered with eHealthcare Strategy & Trends magazine to once again conduct the most comprehensive survey on digital marketing in the healthcare industry.
The 2016 Digital Marketing Trends in Healthcare survey is officially open – and we want thought leaders like you to participate!
2014 Survey Results
Our most recent survey report, released in 2014, offered some great insights:
- Healthcare organizations spent 18% of their marketing budgets on digital, just shy of the cross-industry average of 20% at that time, but a small number of aggressive spenders skewed that number high. The largest number of organizations were spending 5-10% of their marketing budgets on digital.
- 62% of healthcare marketing efforts included some online component.
- Email marketing was the “breakout” new marketing tool in 2014. After hiding in the shadow of newly emerging social media channels for several years, we saw renewed interest in email marketing as a reliable marketing value driver.
- Implementing responsive design was the top web goal amongst healthcare organizations in 2014 while upcoming financial challenges and regulatory changes added to organizations’ anxiety.
- We also provided detailed information about budgets, staffing, team makeup, outsourcing and much, much more.
What does 2017 hold for digital marketers in healthcare?
But the internet moves fast, so it’s time to check in once again. This year we’re bringing you a leaner survey that takes only 10 minutes to compete.
Those few minutes are well worth your time as it buys you early access to the survey results, a chance to win one of four $100 Amazon gift cards, and the first 100 respondents from healthcare organizations will receive a printed copy of the results eBook (we had more than 250 respondents last time around)!
This is your chance to help shape the future of healthcare marketing. We need thought leaders like you to take the survey right now.