Meet Alex, our Proposal Writer and another #GEOSTANDOUT! Alex manages all aspects of our proposals – from responding to RFP’s to writing proposals to evaluating results. Here’s some information about our latest #GEOSTANDOUT.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your favorite part about working at Geonetric?
- Where is the most interesting place you have traveled?
- Give us a little known fact about yourself.
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Before you started working at Geonetric, what’s the one thing that intrigued you the most about the company?
- What’s the last book you read for fun and/or work?
- What’s your favorite show that you’ve binge watched?
- If someone asked you what it was like to work at Geonetric, what would you tell them?
- If you were a superhero at Geonetric, what would be your superpower?
A philosophy professor.
I enjoy talking to people across the company when I need to ask them questions for a proposal.
Goblin Valley, UT — a valley eroded in such a way that it left rock formations that look like goblins. I had lots of fun exploring and climbing on the rocks.
Sunset is my favorite part of the day. I love watching sunsets.
Playing music (guitar, bass, or drums) with other people, but I haven’t done that in awhile.
Scrum. I was reading a book about Scrum, and I was excited for the opportunity to work in it.
“The Righteous Mind” by Jonathan Haidt — a book about evolutionary psychology, morality, and politics.
Bloodline on Netflix.
You feel like you’re working toward a shared goal with people, not for people.
The ability to read my readers’ minds. That would come in handy.
Think you could be our next #GEOSTANDOUT? Check out our open positions!