Meet Shelly, our newest Web Content Strategist and Writer. Shelly helps our clients tell their story on the Web. Here’s some information about our latest #GEOSTANDOUT.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your favorite part about working at Geonetric?
- What is your favorite memory of Geonetric so far?
- Favorite snack food?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What do you listen to at work and why?
- Before you started working at Geonetric, what’s the one thing that intrigued you the most about the company?
- What’s the last book you read for fun and/or work?
- Geo offers popcorn, cereal, coffee, soda, trail mix, bananas, etc. what’s the one Geo snack you couldn’t work without?
- What was your first job and what did it teach you?
I wanted to be a geologist because I loved collecting rocks. At some point, I found out you have to be really good at mathematics though, so I changed my path to writing!
The agile work environment where everybody is responsible for getting work done, being accountable for yourself and contributing to the team and company goals while serving our clients.
The team welcome lunch on my first day because it gave me a chance to get to know my team members right away.
Barbecue potato chips.
Growing flowers and herbs outside.
Sounds in the office because I am still trying to learn about the Geonetric environment. The open office is surprisingly quiet most of the time.
The healthcare focus. Prior to joining Geonetric, I worked at a hospital for 12 years.
The Immortal Nicholas by Glenn Beck.
Hot tea! It gets the morning going for me.
My first job was working the frontline at McDonald’s when I was 16. I learned quickly if you don’t know something, you should ask somebody.
Think you could be our next #GEOSTANDOUT? Check out our open positions!